Non-gender specific supplement for libido enhancement
Libido Health is designed to address those factors that may contribute to sexual dysfunction in men and women such as energy level, hormone balance, circulation and nervous system function.
Research has indicated that as many as 43% of women and approximately 31% of men report experiencing sexual dysfunction at some point in their lives. The ingredients found in Libido Health have demonstrated the ability to support alertness and sexual motivation, overall energy levels, hormone balance, circulation and oxygen utilization, and nervous system function.
Libido Health utilizes specific ingredients in the following areas to enhance libido and sexual arousal:
- Sexual Motivation-Aphrodisiacs: Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba, Maca, Ashwagandha, Muira puama, Damiana, Tongkat ali, Tribulus Terrestris and Rhodiola rosea are well-known aphrodisiacs that support sexual excitement, sexual mood enhancement, sexual response, heightened sensitivity, sexual desire, arousal, passion and inspire intimacy.
- Stress Management and Mood Balance: DMG, Ashwanandha, Maca, Muira puama and Rhodiola rosea are adaptogens that help the body cope with stress. DMG, Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba, Maca, Rhodiola rosea, Muira puama and Tongkat ali support mood focus and concentration.
- Hormone Balance: DMG, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Muira puama, Tribulus Terrestris, Damiana and Tongkat ali support balance of key hormones and neurotransmitters involved with sexual arousal.
- Endurance, Stamina and Energy Production: DMG, Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba, Maca, Muira puama, Tribulus Terrestris, Rhodiola rosea, Cnidium and Tongkat ali aid sexual performance by supporting energy production, endurance, and physical and mental stamina. Together they support sexual energy to maximize sexual experience.
- Nervous System Support: DMG, Horny Goat Weed, Catuaba, Muira puama, Cnidium and Damiana support nervous system function, stimulate sensory nerves, muscle control and blood flow to optimize sensitivity, maximize pleasure, improved quality of erection (in men) and gentital engorgement (in women), and support satisfaction from tactile stimulation.
Changes that can occur with the usage of Libido Health:
- Some men might notice harder, longer-lasting erections, a stronger libido, enhanced endurance and stamina, more pleasure during physical intimacy and a more powerful orgasm.
- Some women may notice a stronger sexual desire, more engorgement of the genitals, more pleasure when touched, more frequent and more intense climaxes.
- Some individuals may notice these changes within a few hours while for others, it may take up to three days. Those with very low libido and sexual function may need one or two weeks before experiencing results.
Libido Health may be a useful dietary supplement for men and women to support healthy sexual drive, pleasure and function.
FORMULA (WW #10287)
One capsule contains:
- Dimethylglycine HCl………………………………….83.33 mg
Proprietary Blend of:
- Ashwagandha Root Powder, Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) Herb Powder, Tribulus Terrestris
(Puncture vine) Root Powder, Rhodiola rosea rhizome Powder, Catuaba 4:1 Bark Extract, Damiana 4:1 Leaf Extract……………………………..450 mg
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Powder………..66.66 mg
- Muira puama 4:1 Root Extract……………………..66.66 mg
- Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia) Root Powder…………….16.66 mg
- Cnidium monnier Seed Powder……………………..8.33 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, follow the following recommendations, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Women: Take one capsule on an empty stomach, twice daily as needed.
Men: Take one capsule on an empty stomach, three times daily as needed.
The effects of this formula may begin in several hours after ingestion and may last all day.
For long-term use: Take recommended amount in intervals of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Warning: Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing or have a heart condition, diabetes, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or if you are taking anti-diabetic drugs, immunosuppressant drugs, thyroid hormones, anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs, antihypertensive or hypotensive drugs, antidepressants, sedatives, or CNS depressants like barbiturates.
Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.