Male Virility Support is a proprietary male formula that has been synergized with an herbal blend to support the processes involved in promoting a healthy male sex drive, energy and stamina.
Male virility and sexual health depend upon several factors. Sex drive is influenced by the normal, healthy production of hormones such as testosterone. Adequate hormone production helps drive the physiological processes involved in sexual health. The complex relationship between hormones, enzymes and other biochemicals must be carefully nurtured if a psychological, physiological and anatomical balance that supports optimal sexual health can be attained.
Several ingredients found in Male Virility Support may help support healthy sex drive in men. The active ingredient in horny goat weed, icariin, has been shown to be an effective regulator of the PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase 5) enzyme. This enzyme is involved in blood vessel dilation and circulation, both of which are critical for male sexual health. Tribulus terrestris has been shown to support healthy libido. Maca helps promote endurance, energy, and vitality. Korean Ginseng is a potent adaptogen that helps support energy and vitality. Damiana and Muira Puama both help support libido and male vitality.
Male Virility Support may be a useful dietary supplement for men looking to support healthy, normal sex drive, energy and stamina.
As a dietary supplement, men take two (2) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warning: This product contains approximately 75 mg of caffeine per serving which is less than what is found in an average cup of coffee (100 mg). Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking prescription medication or have a medical condition.
FORMULA (WW #10253)
2 Capsules Contain:
- VirilomaxTM Propietary Blend…………………………750 mg
Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) aerial parts standardized to 10% icariins, Fenugreek seed extract, and Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) bark and root powder.
- Synergized with T Pump Herbal Activator……….750 mg
Kola nut seed extract, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) root powder, Tribulus terrestris aerial parts powder, Damiana (Tumera diffusa) leaf powder, and Korean Ginseng root powder.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water (capsule), cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and silica.
ViriloMax™ is an herbal libido formula that’s potentiated with the proprietary T Pump herbal activator to support men’s sexual health and normal healthy testosterone levels.
This product contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
- Chen CY, Chang YH, Bau DT, Huang HJ, Tsai FJ, Tsai CH, Chen CY. Discovery of potent inhibitors for phosphodiesterase 5 by virtual screening and pharmacophore analysis. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Aug;30(8):1186-94. Epub 2009 Jul 13.
- Chiu JH, Chen KK, Chien TM et al. Epimedium brevicornum Maxim extract relaxes rabbit corpus cavernosum through multitargets on nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine monophosphate signaling pathway. Int J Impot Res. 2006;18:335-42.
- Chen KK, Chiu JH. Effect of Epimedium brevicornum Maxim extract on elicitation of penile erection in the rat. Urology. 2006;67:631-5.
- Ning H, Xin ZC, Lin G et al. Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate level in cavernous smooth muscle cells. Urology 2006;68:1350-4.
- Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L.Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation. Phytother Res. 2011 Feb 10.
- Piato AL, Detanico BC, Linck VM, Herrmann AP, Nunes DS, Elisabetsky E. Anti-stress effects of the “tonic”Ptychopetalum olacoides (Marapuama) in mice. Phytomedicine. 2010 Mar;17(3-4):248-53. Epub 2009 Aug 13.
- Gonzales GF. Ethnobiology and Ethnopharmacology of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a Plant from the Peruvian Highlands. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:193496. Epub 2011 Oct 2.
- Stone M, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. Epub 2009 Sep 23.
- Singh S, Nair V, Gupta YK. Evaluation of the aphrodisiac activity of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in sexually sluggish male albino rats. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012 Jan;3(1):43-7.
- Arletti R, Benelli A, Cavazzuti E, Scarpetta G, Bertolini A. Stimulating property of Turnera diffusa and Pfaffia paniculata extracts on the sexual-behavior of male rats. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1999 Mar;143(1):15-9.
- Huang L, Zhao H, Huang B, Zheng C, Peng W, Qin L. Acanthopanax senticosus: review of botany, chemistry and pharmacology. Pharmazie. 2011 Feb;66(2):83-97.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.